PENTENS T-007 is a 100% acrylic cement modifier based on a proven 100% acrylic polymer designed to improve the chemical, corrosion, moisture and salt resistance of cement renders. It is superior compared to most PVA and SBR-based modifiers because of its superior durability and resistance to hydrolysis. It has been specially formulated for use in high alkaline cement environments. Cement mortars based on PENTENS T-007 will adhere to a wide range of materials such as metals, timber, insulation foams as well as new and old concrete.
- Good mechanical and chemical properties.
- Strengthen the water resistance and anti-impact.
- Enable the filling element with good compatibility and dispersibility.
- Low bubbling.
- Less dusting.
- Superb adhesive strength.
- Can be apply directly on damp or wet surfaces.
- Flexural strength.
Areas of application include:
- Waterproofing primer
- Bonding agent
- Manhole liners
- Repair mortar
- Angle fillets
- New and old concrete bonding agent
- Multi-purpose adhesive