UV Resistant Elastomeric PU Waterproofing Coating
PENTENS T-200H is based on a newly developed water-based polyurethane and acrylic polymers. It dramatically reduces solar heat absorption in either air-conditioned or non-air conditioned buildings. It takes the majority of the heat load off a building’s skin and reduces temperatures to approximately that of outside shade.
- High elongation.
- Can resist to ponding water.
- Water-based, environmentally friendly.
- Air and UV protection.
- Easy-cleaning and weather resistant.
- Chemical resistance and waterproof.
- User friendly, suitable to use on any surface.
- Adheres well over aged, galvanized and metal roofs, wood, asphalt or aluminum coatings, polystyrene foam insulation, polyester plastic panels, precast flat concrete and barrel cement tiles and many roofing materials.
- Prevention of ravages of acid rain, freeze thaw, cycles, sunlight, bacteria and fungus.
Areas of application include:
- RC gutters and planter boxes
- Floor slabs
- Roof decks
- Wood siding / Fences
- External wall
- Flat roof
- Metal roof
- Concrete structures