Terms & Conditions
USING THIS E-STORE WEBSITE
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the respective meanings assigned to them:
- "Business Day" shall mean a day except Saturday, Sunday and public holidays (gazetted or ungazetted) and unscheduled holidays, on which banks and financial institution are open for business in Selangor.
- "Company" shall mean Mr Paint Shop Online Sdn Bhd
- "Online Store" shall mean this website business division of the Company which is a separate and distinct division of the Company.
- "Information" shall mean all those information in whatever forms of the Website.
- "Force Majeure" shall mean an act or event or cause (other than lack of funds) which is beyond the reasonable control of the concerned party, including:-
- Act of God, peril at sea, accident of navigation, war, sabotage, riot, insurrection, civil commotion, national emergency (whether in fact or law), act of terrorism, martial law, fire, lightning, flood, cyclone, earthquake, landslide, storm or other adverse weather conditions, explosion, power shortage, strike or other labour difficulty (whether or not involving employees of the party concerned), epidemic, quarantine, radiation, or radioactive contamination;
- Action or inaction of a government or other competent authority (including a court of competent jurisdiction), including expropriation, restraint, prohibition, intervention, requisition, requirement, direction or embargo by legislation, regulation, decree or other legally enforceable order; and
- Breakdown of plant, machinery or equipment or shortage of fuel, power or plant, machinery, equipment or material.
- "Products" shall mean the products as stated in the Website offered to be sold by the Online Store ONLY and not those of the other divisions of the Company.
- "Ringgit Malaysia" or "RM" shall mean the lawful currency of Malaysia.
- “Website” shall mean the Online Store Website ONLY and not those of the other divisions of the Company.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- Words importing one gender include the other gender and words importing persons include corporations and unincorporated bodies of persons and vice versa.
- References to Clauses, Schedules and Appendices are references to clauses, schedules and appendices of this Agreement.
- The table of contents and headings of the Clauses herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form part of this Agreement or affect the interpretation thereof
- Any reference to a statutory provision includes that provision as from time to time modified or re-enacted so far as such modification or re-enactment applies or is capable of applying to any transaction entered into under or in connection with this Agreement.
- A period of days or after any date or the happening of an event or the doing of any act or thing shall be deemed to be exclusive of that date or the day on which the event happens or the act or thing is done.
- The schedules of this Agreement shall constitute an integral part of this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- The information is the property of the Company. No party is given the authority for the extraction, copy and/or download of any of the Information in whatever form, modified or unmodified, on diskette, CD, DVD, website or any other medium for whatever purposes unless with the prior written consent of the Company.
- The contents of the Website may be changed from time to time at the discretion of the Company.
TERMS OF TRADE
- The Products are offered in Malaysia ONLY.
- The business transaction is dealt with in Ringgit Malaysia ONLY.
- Order of the Products can ONLY be made via shopping cart in the Website.
- You undertake not to export any of the Products outside Malaysia.
- Pricing of the Products are as implied on the Website when you place an order and make payment.
- The Company reserves the right to change the price and other contents of the Website from time to time and will not be held for claims of any false information or error in the Website.
- Payment shall be made by way of the credit cards as indicated below ONLY.
- The Payment is processed by iPay88.
- Online credit card payment is recommended for faster processing and delivery. Cancellation is NOT allowed once the transaction is made and there is No refund for the cancellation thereof.