Heating Resistant Waterproofing Coating
PENTENS T-200 is based on a newly developed Acrylic polymers which dramatically reduces solar heat absorption in either air-conditioned or non-air conditioned buildings. PENTENS T-200 is an environmentally friendly and low VOC material. It takes the majority of the heat load off a building’s exterior walls and reduces temperature to approximately that of outside shade.
- Low VOC.
- Water based and non-formaldehyde.
- UV protection.
- No blistering, cracking and peeling.
- Chemical resistant and waterproof.
- User friendly, suitable use on any surface.
- Adheres well over, galvanized and metal roofs, wood, asphalt or aluminium coatings, polystyrene foam insulation, polyester plastic panels, precast flat concrete and barrel cement tiles and many roofing materials.
- Prevention of ravages of acid rain, freeze-thaw, cycles, sunlight, bacteria and fungus.
Areas of application include:
- RC gutter
- RC planter boxes
- Floor slabs
- External decks, landscaped area
- External wall
- Wood siding / fences
- RC flat roof
- Metal / steel roof
- New / old masonry and concrete
- Terraces, balconies nad services yards