MPS AEROSOL SPRAY PAINT (400ML)
This product is made of the advanced petroleum manufacturing techniques. It is easy to use and gives an even and fine spraying surface. The product possesses multiple strengths including weather resistant, hard, soft durable, abrasion resistant, of strong adhesion and provides a long-lasting colorings. It should be widely used in spraying and repairing of surfaces of metal, wood, glass, leather, porcelain and many other kinds of materials.
- Remove thoroughly the oil soil, water stain and dust of the object surface that needs lacquering before application.
- Fill and level up places with rust remover.
- Shake the can for about 2 minutes before lacquering, until the lacquer liquid mixes very well.
- Apply some lacquer on a testing board at the beginning to make sure the color selected is correct.
- 15-30 cm away from the surface of object to be sprayed, press down the spray head with the index finger and lacquer to-and-fro at uniform speed.
- In case of little lacquer that cannot not be ejected, please turn the nozzle 180 and try again.
- If the lacquer is not finished after lacquering, before storage, please turn the lacquer can upside down and press down the spray head for 3 seconds to clean up the lacquer remained for fear of blocking.
Keep out of reach of children. When spraying, keep the can upright, angle between the can and the level should be no less than 45 degrees. If eye contacted, wash immediately with plenty of water and see a doctor. This product is inflammable. The gross weight and net weight will be changed with time and this is a common phenomenon for aerosol products. Wastage rate is no more than 2% every year.