SMART PAINTS TURPENTINE 3040
Turpentine 3040 is a solvent commonly used for thinning oil-based paints (e.g. alkyd paint) and cleaning brushes and equipments after painting.
- To improve paint consistency.
- Reduce risk of imperfection.
- White-spirit hydrocarbon solvent.
- Cost effective.
1. Ensure the surface of the area to be painted is clean, dry and prepared to paint manufacturer's directions.
2. The ratio of Turpentine 3040 to paint should be in accordance with paint manufacturer's guidelines. All equipments used in mixing and applying the mixture should be clean and dry. When mixing paint and turpentine together use accurate measures. Add turpentine to paint slowly and stir. Mix thoroughly before application.
Wet a lint-free cloth with Turpentine 3040 and wipe surface to remove dried residue.
This product is flammable. Cans should be stored in a sealed condition. This product should be stored at temperature, below 25°C,and the storage condition must be dry, well ventilated, away from sources of heat and blast.
Use latex gloves. Avoid direct contact with skin.