In Malaysia, Nippon Paint was incorporated on 21 December 1967. We have been in operation for the past 42 years since the first manufacturing plant was set up in Johor Bahru in 1968. To meet the increasing domestic demand for paint and the growth of the paint industry in Malaysia, our latest plant was set up in Shah Alam in 1993.
With manufacturing plants in Johor Bahru, Shah Alam and Kota Kinabalu, the company has an annual production capacity of 84 million litres.
Backed by superior technology, Nippon Paint Malaysia is widely acknowledged as one of the major paint manufacturers not only in terms of its production capacity but also through impressive volume generated in terms of annual sales turnover.
- NipponNIPPON WEATHERBONDFrom: RM 45.70
- NipponNIPPON EASYWASHFrom: RM 36.70
- NipponNIPPON 5400 WALL SEALERFrom: RM 60.00
- NipponNIPPON SUPER MATEXFrom: RM 42.00
- NipponNIPPON 9000 GLOSS FINISHFrom: RM 37.00
- NipponNIPPON SATIN GLOFrom: RM 40.30
- NipponNIPPON ACRYLIC 5170 WALL SEALERFrom: RM 32.50
- NipponNIPPON SOLAROOFFrom: RM 188.80
- NipponNIPPON TIMBERSHADEFrom: RM 36.00
- NipponNIPPON TIMBER FINISHFrom: RM 27.70
- NipponNIPPON PERFECT WHITEFrom: RM 98.00
- NipponNIPPON ODOUR~LESS AIRCAREFrom: RM 50.80
- NipponNIPPON 5200 INTERIOR SEALERFrom: RM 98.00
- NipponNIPPON MOMENTO® PRIMERFrom: RM 23.00
- NipponNIPPON WEATHERBOND FLEXFrom: RM 49.60