From: RM 59.10
VirusGuard is specially formulated with anti-viral and anti-bacterial performance. It is scientifically proven to be effective against Human Coronavirus, which causes respiratory infections in human, Influenza A (H1N1) Virus which causes swine flu and Coxsackievirus A16 which causes Hand Foot Mouth Diseases (HFMD)*. Besides that, it also effective against many types of bacteria such as E.coli, MRSA, Staphylococcus Aureus.
NOTE: Nippon Paint VirusGuard serves to reduce the transmission of viruses and bacteria through inactivation process. It does not warranty users’ immunity to viruses and bacteria.
- Anti-viral (effective against harmful viruses such as Human Coronavirus, H1N1 and Coxsackievirus A16)
- Anti-bacterial (effective against common bacteria such as E.coli, MRSA and Staphylococcus Aureus)
- Anti-fungus and mold property
- Superior washability
- Near zero VOC during application and after painting
- Non-toxic (does not contain lead, mercury and heavy metals)
- Environmentally friendly paint – Certified by Singapore Green Label Scheme
- Long lasting colors
- Highly recommended for use on interiors such as childcare, kindergarten, clinics, hospitals, medical facilities and commercial buildings such as offices and warehouses.
|Sealer /Primer Coat(s)||1 coat|
|Thinning||Maximum 5% of water|
|Touch Dry / Hard Dry||30 minutes / 1 hour|
|Recoating Interval||2 hours|
|No. Of Coat(s)||2 coats|
|Theoretical Coverage||10 - 12 m² per liter per coat|
Write Your Own Review