With more than 200 years of paint making history, Sissons Paints was founded by the Sissons Brothers in Hull, England in 1803. In 1910, SISSONS’ well-known trademark of “THE MEN AND PLANK” was introduced to the market and is still in use all over the world up till today. 1959 marks a significant year for Malaysia as that was the year SISSONS arrived on the Malaysian shore through Sissons Paints (East) Sdn Bhd. The Sissons family overlooked the founding company until 1964 when it was bought over by Reckitt and Colman. Subsequently, in 1968, the Donald Macpherson Group in the UK took over.